WinRoll and DeskPins are two similar utilities which are great for computer users who like to multi-task as they are designed to keep selected windows always on top of your desktop. I find them both particularly handy for the following tools and software:
- Flickr Uploadr - Drag and drop your digital photos on to the Uploadr without it disappearing every time you select a new window
- Total Recorder - See the controls while you are recording any sound playing on your computer
- Audacity - Record the vocabulary your pupils are learning and loop it by holding down the shift key and pressing play
- Windows Media Player - Watch videos while doing other things such as checking emails
- Skype - Text chat or make a video call while doing something else
Worth checking out.